Information we collect:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
This information may include your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information as required.
You may visit our site anonymously, but you will need to provide this information in order to use the features mentioned above.
How we use your information:
The information we collect from you may be used:
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- For customer service - your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails:
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Optionally, we may also send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To personalize your experience - to help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - your information and feedback may help us to improve our website offerings and your shopping experience.
How we protect your information:
Your personal information is used only by us to provide you with products and/or services related to this website.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential - We do not store this information on our servers after your transaction.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Use of browser cookies:
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters that uniquely identifies your browser. It helps us log you in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use our site (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our site).
If you prefer, you can set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, like most websites, some features may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. If necessary, you can place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service - see the “Contact Us” page for details.
This policy was last modified on 2014-06-20.